Turn Table


I call this one turn table. For once the words I write will be my own but written in your nature. The rhymes and words you create about me are beauty itself, but boy does beauty hurt.

1000s of bees trying to get some nectar from my blossoming flower, you remind me of this sad and painful thought every time you mention how many girls love and adore you. What if I told you I was adored too? Adored by tons of flocking men. 

You remind me that I'm just a girl, but baby you are just a boy. We're no different. No better. No worse. We're both replaceable. Only difference being I don't want to replace you.

You remind me that you're unsure of the love we have. And let me tell you one thing for sure, I'm just as unsure as you are. I don't make it known, I let my passion and care for you take me further in this beautiful work of art we call a relationship. 


Baby, no ones ever sure of anything. That's the beauty of life.

Comments

Popular Posts